Thursday 31 October 2013

OOTD; Florals in Autumn..

Hello, it's been a quite half term for me so far, however my excitement for HARRY POTTER STUDIOS next week cannot be contained!
Today's post is a little outfit I put together for 6th form, but thought I'd share it with you anyhow. I recently brought a floral dress (yes in Autumn!) from Dorothy Perkins, for an Autumn wedding I was singing for, however I've formed an attachment with its beautiful colours! 

 
I wore the dress with a green blazer from H&M, which really brought out the autumn colours of deep purple in the dress and one of my many pairs of brogues! The dress comes in several styles and patterns, and is so comfortable to wear. This dress was around £18, which I think was a great price considering the amount of wear I've had out of it!

What I'm Wearing: Dress - Dorothy Perkins, Blazer - H&M, Brogues - Clarks, Necklace - Top Shop, Belt - Primark.

Well that's all from me for now, might put a sneaky halloween post up later!
Lots of Love,

8 comments:

  1. I love the dress, it's so pretty. Dorothy Perkins has a super selection, I might need to stop by at the weekend :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look pretty sweets, loved your shoes..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous
    thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress! I love it with the jacket!

    http://myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome post.
    love your look.Great
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)