Thursday 22 August 2013

V Festival 2013 - Festival Style all wrapped up...

Hello!

So, I've been leaving it a few day's (of recovery) before I finally posted some photos from the V Festival at Western Park last weekend. As a festival 'first timer' myself, I was a tad nervous, when I turned up and saw crowds of around 150,000.  However, it was such a fab weekend - I'd definitely recommend the festival to first timers like myself!

As I went with a rather large group of girlies, I managed to take lots of photos - some against their own will - and thought I'd share some festival outfit ideas! 

However, unlike the magazines/newspapers/any other source of media, at the V festival, who seem to all get their photos directly from the VIP area, I've taken a more realistic approach to what people really wear to festivals! 


 For my first day's outfit, I chose a Aztec Cotton Crop top from New Look, with a bright coloured pair of shorts from River Island. It was freezing when I left home, so I also took my blue denim shirt to cover up - and tied it around when the sun came out!
My Joules wellies are my new best friends, and you may find me out shopping in them fairly soon! They are so comfy, and cute with little doggies on them.

 

What I'm Wearing: Top - New Look, Shorts - River Island, Denim Shirt - Primark, Wellies - Joules, Socks - Top Shop
 
 From my first day I picked up the following TIPS:
1. Get a bloody good Waterproof MAC just in case of rain - it's really worth it!
2. Take food - because there are lots of reason why you won't want to buy food there!
3. Don't be foolish, wear your WELLIES! 
4. Take you bare essentials in a trusty rucksack! 



 When I said you'd need a waterproof, I wasn't lying! Emily and Sarah (above) both rocked out their rain macs! You can get them for as little at £2.99-£9.99, depending on the quality!



 Charlotte's floral crown (above) from Primark was perfect to control camping hair, and she too had the genius idea to bring a denim jacket along - Charlotte's is from Top Shop.
Sarah also chose a sun flower floral crown from Claire's (in 3rd photo up)...

And the crowd goes wild - above photo from V festival website..

So that was my first day of V Festival!
I'll post my second day later! :)

Lots of Love,

9 comments:

  1. i follow you))follow me too))
    shydlovskaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds brill. I love your boots!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am follwing now by esah. Follow back? Please quicly. Bye. www.bebegimhersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your comment! :*
    i'd like to follow each other! :)
    love your boots!
    you can see the good you have fun :)
    I wish you a successful day :)

    http://cosszykownego.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! It looks so fun! Loving the wellies!

    I'm now following you on GFC, please follow back! :)

    http://style-memoirs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for leaving the comment in my blog, I just followed you! Maybe you could do the same for me too <3

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, sure we can follow each other, I'm following you on GFC, it's your turn =)
    kisses,
    vogue4breakfast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos show that you're having great time!!!
    What about following each other?

    Nelslicious // Facebook // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)