Wednesday 29 May 2013

share the blogger love...

Aloha!
So, I'm being a bit cheeky today. If you don't know, 'Blondies Style Fix' was started back in August during a VERY boring Summer holiday. I realised I needed an excuse for my drastic shopping spree's and my limited wardrobe space, but since then I've not stopped (literally...).

I heard about the Cosmopolitian blogger awards, but this year there was a special award with Next called the 'Newcomer Award' for blogs under a year old.
And well, my thinking was, If I've only got one shot at it, I might as well pleed with you all to drop me a vote ;) 



I'd just like to thank you again for all you support!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)