Thursday 23 May 2013

Return of the blonde... floral prints X

And blondie has returned - no the aren't exams over - but I was fed up of revision...
So, I told myself I wasn't going to spend any money until AFTER the exams. However, retail therapy is proven to be a great 'anti-stress' remedy, so I thought I'd give it a try. I can say, that it works brilliantly.. but I'm now in debt to my parents (whoops).

As my next exam isn't for 2 weeks, I thought I'd take the opportunity to put down the work books and get blogging. Today's outfit was a little floral number I wore for a meal out with my nan, over the weekend. It was her 88th birthday last weekend - so happy birthday nan!



 I think it's about time you met the number one fella in my life - ISSAC; the big fat cat! Technically he's my neighbours, but he likes to stop by for an occasional visit.
He's also a CAT PHOTO BOMBER! If there was prize for the most photogenic cat - he'd win it. So, as you can see, he was keen to get in the photo and well he made them a bit more interesting as well!
 What Blondie's Wearing: Dress/Top/Belt - Primark, Socks - Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Charity Shop, Cardigan - Next, Bracelet - Fat Face.

The dress was a Primark steal for £10. I have a weakness for floral clothing and this dress reminded me of Cath Kidston! I added a black collar to create a neckline, and added a belt to gather the dress at the waist (it's my little trick for clothes that aren't tightly fitted).

The shoes were an old pair of sandals I dug out from my moms wardrobe (so thanks mom!). As I'm still awaiting a 'half term' shopping spree, where I'm hoping to purchase some new sandals, I thought I'd style up an old pair with a cute pair of frilled socks (well, you know me...).
 My cardigan was also stolen from my sister's wardrobe! The first signs of sun, over the weekend, have got me attached to everything pastel, so this outfit was no exception.

Well that's all from me, I'll be blogging over half term!

From a very 'glad to be back' blonde...



P.s. Make sure you follow me on Facebook or Twitter

2 comments:

  1. JUST TO SAY - I'M SORRY TO ALL WHO COMMENTED ON THIS POST. I STUPIDLY DELETED THE COMMENTS, SO I'M SORRY IF I DIDDN'T GET BACK TO YOU.


    THANKS...

    A VERYYYYY BLONDE, BLONDIE X

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)