Wednesday 17 April 2013

I heard it from a Little Birdie: Review...

LITTLE BIRDIE LONDON
I really did 'hear it from a Little Birdie,' as today's post is a little review of a recently opened jewellery emporium Little Birdie London. I was so excited when I was kindly invited to review an item from the website - as I'd already fallen in love with a few special pieces!

Little Birdie was founded earlier this year, and sells jewellery pieces for every occasion. It offers unique items, that will add the finishing touches to any outfit and I've now added a few friendship bracelets (oh and the rings, earings and necklaces) to my wish list...

Blondies Style Fix: Bunting Necklace Little Birdie London

This bunting necklace was a clear winner, when selecting an item to review. Bright colours are lots of fun this Spring and the shape of the necklace looks great with high neck tops! The necklace was surprisingly heavy, which made it a great piece, as it helps to shape the necklace around the neck. The gold finish adds sophistication to an outfit, while still keeping it low key and fun!

Blondies Style Fix: Bunting Necklace Little Birdie London

I wore mine with a white collared shirt, and a very bold and striking flamingo jumper (oh yes, I went there). I thought the necklace complimented the jumper really well, and added a contemporary twist to the outfit. The necklace was also adjustable, which means you could re-size it to suit how you want to wear it!

Candy Bunting Necklace in Pink - Little Birdie London £9*

 If you fancy having a look at the Little Birdie London range, check out the website here, and let me know your favourite items from the website!

Lots of Love,
 

27 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the pink accent

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the jumper!

    Sure I would love to follow you - I followed you via GFC and bloglovin so now it's your turn =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great necklace and I'm really loving your jumper!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Of course I wanna follow each other, I'm now following you :D
    kisses, M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool and edgy necklace! Love the color!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a nice necklace and I really love the flamingo jumper too! Let's definitely follow each other! :D

    Tyra xxx
    tyradressedinblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx for visit Dear, would you like to follow each other? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey you are so sweet! following you, now you follow me back? :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool look!!!
    you're very nice)

    You have a great blog..:)
    I am following you..
    wonderful pictures..

    follow me)
    http://www.makingindustry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I followd you too ;)

    would you like to follow each other? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely necklace! <3
    And thank you for your comment! Sure I'd like to follow each other (:
    Followed you on GFC, Bloglovin' and Lookbook (:
    Now it's your turn ^^

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwh I love this necklace, so simple & pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the necklace! kisses www.rockafollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweetie thanks for your comment :) Of course I wanna follow each other :) I follow you now. I love your blog!! :)

    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute necklace! Amazing outfit! I really like it!
    Following you on GFC and BLOGLOVIN(186) now!
    Follow me back on these socials please! We can follow each other, it would be a pleasure! ;)
    Here are my links:
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON
    TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
    kiss, Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous look! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your jumper is so cute! That necklace is fabulous by the way :D I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute necklace, i like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grеetings! This іs my fіrst сomment heгe ѕо I ϳust ωanted to
    give a quicκ shоut οut and tell уou Ӏ
    genuinely enjoу геаԁing thгough your blog
    posts. Сan you recommеnԁ any other blοgѕ/websitеs/fоrums that ԁeal ωith
    the ѕamе subϳects? Thank you so muсh!


    my ωeblog :: www3.caes.hku.hk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, love your sweater :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely look and the necklace match good with the jumper!! I would love for you to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other if you like? Welcome to join my giveaway too :-)

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the sweater and the necklace! xx


    http://lamodanoentiendedeleyes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohh wow! I love the flamingo jumper very nice! where did you get it :) the necklace goes so well with the outfit too x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your jumper :3 it's so cute ~ and the necklace is super pretty.

    ♥ www.imladiiekay.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)