Monday 25 March 2013

Betrousse Beauty Kits Review...

I hope you've all enjoyed your weekends! 
Today's post is a review of a beauty box I was sent from the lovely people at Betrousse. Betrousse is a French company, currently reaching out to the UK, selling monthly beauty kit's! 
 For girlies who love a surprise when it comes to beauty treats, Betrousse is the perfect treat for you! (oh and did I mention its FRENCH)...

The latest box out is the 'Glitz and Glamour' kit. The kit is now £10*, with around £70 worth of full sized beauty products, and loads of advice on how to make the most of your treats!
 I was so excited by the beautiful wrapping when I saw my package on my doorstep! I love a company that goes to the extent of making their products beautiful in it's packaging...
Because Betrousse mainly supplies it's service in France currently, a lot of it's products are made in France too. It was so exciting to use brands that haven't properly been introduced into the UK yet, and were full sized products - so you can use them again and again!


The products included in the beauty kit were:
1. Mango and Sun flower Body Moisturiser - usually £3.99
2. Tulecos tonifying oil - usually £33.00
3. Jason Hair Shampoo - usually £7.29
4. Benta Berry ex foliating facial cleanser - usually £14.00
5. Make Believe enhance shimmer lip gloss - usually £10.00
My favourite item was the tonifying oil, as I've never used anything like it before - the instructions were really helpful. Also the shimmer lip gloss is my newest addition to my handbag essentials

I've sampled a few beauty box's and sometimes feel you don't get your moneys worth with the products. However, not only do Betrouse provide full sized products, they also provide you with products suited to your skin condition etc. What more can a girl ask for?
Have you tried the Betrousse Beauty Kits? - let me know!

That's all from me!
Hope your all making the most of the mid-march snow - crazy I know! Who's been snowed in?
Lots of Love,

6 comments:

  1. I like this box a lot, great value for £10! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    my blog; Mujeres divorciadas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks so cool! Unfortunately I don't live in the UK, but it looks like a lot of good stuff. :)

    -Kalie

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you in the Beauty Blogger Award http://www.beautyteaparty.co.uk/2013/03/the-beauty-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review! Too bad I can't buy those products! You have a new follower on GFC! Hope you check my blog too!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellеnt article. I am dealing with ѕοme of thesе issues aѕ wеll.
    .

    Feel free to surf tο my ωeblog ... Augenoperation

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)