Friday 14 September 2012

For the girls who wish they could have been at New York Fashion Week X

#hey girlie's! It's the weekend - Yay!

I'm hoping I'm not the only person wishing she could have gone to New York Fashion Week - only dreaming of how amazing it would be! So if you've been like me and stalking press photos or the latest news; the catwalk has showcased some truly stunning pieces! And with London Fashion Week here (oh yes!) I thought I'd give you a few of the New York Highlights!

Oh, and while were at it, GUESS WHO'S GOING TO LONDON TOMORROW? ME!!!!! God i love that city! Though not for a front seat on the fashion catwalk - though it's killed me not being able to get tickets! :'*(

Still, while I'm on a hyper note about visiting my favourite city, I've stolen some Press shots from New York Fashion week, for all you fashionista's to ponder over (and hopefully help you burst with inspiration!). If I don't get chance to update over the weekend, I'll ensure I take lots of lovely 'tourist' shots of the big city!
Love Blondie X



3.1 Phillip Lim

Alexander Wang

Altuzarra

Antoni and Alison

BCBG

Belstaff

Calvin Klein

Corrie Neilsen

Diane von Furstenberg


Karan

Emilia Wickstead

Eudon Choi

Holmes and Yang

Jason Wu

Marc Jacobs

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Organic by John Patrick

Oscar De La Renta

Prabal Gurung

Proenza Schouler

Rag and Bone

Richard Chai Love

Rodarte

Sass and Bide

Theyskens Theory

Victoria Beckham

Victoria, Victoria Beckham

Zac Posen

Zoe Jordan 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)